Married to Maths teacher Diann, with 2 kids, Isaac and Naomi and a dog, family life is busy and very fun!
Chris has been a full-time professional photographer since 2006. With a keen eye for capturing artistic images, Chris enjoys working in new locations, finding the best light and delivering images that his clients love.
With a 1st class Hons degree in Multimedia from the University of Ulster under his belt Chris spent a year in Canada working as a photographer and video producer. On returning to Northern Ireland in 2006, Chris set up as Medialook Images and developed his relaxed and natural approach to wedding photography sought after by couples all over Northern Ireland, whilst also shooting in a busy portrait photography studio in Belfast up until 2008 when his wedding clients became his sole focus.
Chris took the opportunity to re-brand to Chris Semple Photography when he opened his studio at Edenmore Golf & Country Club.
As a qualified member of the Professional Photographers Association of Northern Ireland (PPANI), Chris has the accreditation and support of the leading body of Professional Photographers in NI.
Some random facts:
1. Nothing beats Sunday lunch with family or friends.
2. Rarely watch TV but when I do it’s Top Gear, Downton, Battlestar or Stargate. I once watched 16 episodes of Stargate back to back.
3. Favourite shop: Ebay! and stockpiling 6 months supplies from Macro.
4. Drink: Cappuccino or very milky tea (I put this down to growing up on a dairy farm) I’m also partial to an occasional wee nip of Bushmills.
5. I love DIY, but always end up making things much worse, before sometimes fixing them (hopefully).
6. My friends refuse to play board games with me now. The 2 biggest arguments I’ve had with my wife Diann were over Monopoly and Risk!
7. I don’t eat sweets, but I can’t say no to cake, biscuits, wee buns, jam scones etc……..